Does this program work for any state?
This program will show you how to obtain a contract to repair and maintain foreclosed properties anywhere in the continental United States.
What if I have questions during or after the course?
30 days of unlimited email support is included with purchase. Please send all emails to email@example.com
Is property preservation still a profitable industry?
Absolutely. We are working with clients across the country that are doing very well in their first 12 months in the industry. We believe there is no other industry with such high revenue potential, low barriers to entry and relatively low start up costs.
- Start Here Folks! :) FREE PREVIEW
- Let's check how much you know right now, ok?
- Here's Why This Course Isn't Going To Waste Your Time! ;)
- What Is Property Preservation?
- This is the BLUEPRINT - it's important so please give it your undivided attention!
- Is A Contract Required?
- What Type Of Work Is Required?
- How To Obtain A Contract
- Locating And Monitoring Contractors
- How To Pay Contractors
- Contractor Payment Tracking Sheet
- Sample Expense Tracking Sheet
- Requirements To Become An Approved Vendor
- Bid Preparation Materials and Supplies
- Example Bid Submission
- Photo Requirements and Tips On Creating An Operating Guide
- Example Maid Service and Grass Cut
- Revenue Potential
- LLC vs Sole Proprietorship - which should you choose?
- Debris Removal
- Cubic Yard Calculator
- Pre-Approved Line Items
- Quick Start Guide (Utilize After Completing The Course)
- Website Design For $100 Bucks
- Vendor Assessment - Alti (Study This To Make Sure You PASS)
- Answers To Assessment - Alti
- Sample Vendor Assessment 2 - Study so you can PASS this one too :)
- Sample Vendor Assessment 2 - Answers
- Vendor Assessment 3 - Here's How To Pass On The First Try
- Vendor Assessment 3 - Questions and Answers
- Subcontractor Agreement
- Payment Policies
- Welcome Letter
- Termination Procedures
- Subcontractor Application
- Direct Deposit Authorization
- Sample Operating Guide - Use This To Create Your Own
- Sample Regional Pricing Sheet - Pricing To AVOID
- Sample Price Sheet- ACCEPTABLE PRICING
- Contractor Screening Questionnaire
- Contractor Database Log
- Vendor Application Assistance - MCS
- Vendor Application Assistance - NFR
- Vendor Application Assistance - 5 Brothers
- Insurance Application Assistance - Western World
- Insurance Application - Hanover
- End Of Course - Test
- Test Answers
- Final Tips...What To Do While You're Waiting For Approval
- Sample Eviction Work Order
- Breakdown of Eviction Work Order
- Private Sector Work
- Obtaining Gov't Contracts
Danielle is a full time 12+ year real estate entrepreneur. During that 10 years she has succeeded in property flipping, short sales, broker price opinions and property preservation. She owns a company that generated over $1,000,000 in revenue in the last 3 years, solely from repairing and maintaining bank owned properties. Additionally, Danielle has been able to successfully navigate the tax lien auction process for Lake County, Indiana. To date, she has helped dozens of individuals acquire properties for as low as $500 (plus attorneys fees). Danielle prides herself on being able to financially empower men and women to create and sustain profitable real estate businesses. Click here to read 80 Five Star Reviews: facebook.com/daniellepierceonline