What will I get with this course?
This course will explain basic tax lien principles, tax lien definitions, best practices to follow and strategies to avoid losing money! We will also help you decide which states are ideal for newbie investors.
Does this course include every state?
This course provides tax lien investing info for the following states: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, California, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, North Carolina, South Carolina, New York, Texas, Missouri, Wisconsin, Louisiana, Minnesota, Ohio, Virginia, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Mississippi, Nevada
- Welcome To The Squad
- Tell Me How Much Experience You Have Right Now, Ok?
- Lien Vs Deed Vs Redeemable Deed - What You Need To Know Before Starting
- Knowledge Check - Let's See If You're Paying Attention!
- State Summary of Tax Lien Rules
- 4 Ways To Make Money - Let's Choose One
- Knowledge Check
- Click Here For Tax Delinquent Lists For 23 States
- How To Select Properties For Bidding
- Tips To Research Any County In The US
- How To Buy Tax Deed Properties In Michigan - ONLINE
- Buy Tax Lien Certificates Starting At $500 In Indiana
- How To Buy Tax Deed Properties In Louisiana - ONLINE
- Don't Sleep On Land Bank Properties - Tennessee/Illinois/Wisconsin Starting At $2,500
- BONUS: What You Need To Know About Buying Vacant Land
- Attorney Recommendations by State
- You Can't Take Everyone With You - Plus Other Tips To Avoid Failure
- Final Checklist - Please Print
- More resources for you
Danielle is a full time 12+ year real estate entrepreneur. During that 10 years she has succeeded in property flipping, short sales, broker price opinions and property preservation. She owns a company that generated over $1,000,000 in revenue in the last 3 years, solely from repairing and maintaining bank owned properties. Additionally, Danielle has been able to successfully navigate the tax lien auction process for Lake County, Indiana. To date, she has helped dozens of individuals acquire properties for as low as $500 (plus attorneys fees). Danielle prides herself on being able to financially empower men and women to create and sustain profitable real estate businesses. Click here to read 80 Five Star Reviews: facebook.com/daniellepierceonline